The sensor's working principle by sending“scan-frequency”, different material emits different frequency, therefore, the sensor will send the switch signal while it is powered by material.
- Reliability with viscous medium (such as ketchup, mayonnaise , honey, yoghurt and toothpaste)
- Detection of foam and separating layers. (Output 1&2 for different interfaces)
- High frequency capacitance technology ignores foam and deposit build-up
- Provides reliable level indication in storage tanks and protects pumps from run-dry conditions
- Sanitary PEEK sensing tip with food-grade surface finish
- Short immersion length suitable for small pipe
- One sensor for all applications. (Liquids, pastes and solids)
- Available for CIP/SIP. (High-temp. /harsh chemical cleaning)
- FDA/3A certification, suitable for F&B/Pharmaceutical industries.
- Ingress Protection rating: IP67/68/69K
- Model: SIS Sanitary Intelligent Level Switch
- Medium: Soya bean milk
- High Temperature: 120deg.C
- Advantages: The SIS sensor effectively eliminates issues with residue and foam build-up. Detection of proper level is ensured – even with viscous media residue.
FINETEK CO., LTD. (Taipei Head Quarter)
No.16, Tzuchiang St., Tucheng Industrial Park New Taipei City 236, Taiwan
TEL: 886-2-2269-6789 FAX: 886-2-2268-6682